Standard Terms and Conditions Mystic Homes Hotel and apartment
These conditions are set on the basis upon which Retreat Serviced Apartments accept bookings to rent its rooms. These conditions are accepted by you whether you are a guest or booking on behalf of others. Furthermore, by visiting and using our website, you also agree to comply with the website’s Terms and Conditions.
- Prices are inclusive of all applicable taxes.
- Price includes heating, electricity (of main line), water, daily cleaning, laundry service, weekly bed linen and towels changes, Cable TV, wireless broadband access.
- There is a free 24 Hour Power Back Up Facility during Load shedding for shared facilities, TV, one bulb per room and one power socket for charging of laptop / mobile.
- Full Power Back Service during Load Shedding can be ordered for an additional 9 USD a day.
- Booking and Payment
- Bookings can be made online or via telephone, on confirmation of booking a fee to the value of the first nights rate is required hereafter referred to as the booking fee.
- The remaining balance has to be paid in cleared funds on arrival.
- The preferred method of payment is by PayPal or wire transfer.
- Cancellation by Customer
In the event you wish to cancel your booking, the following charges will be made:
- A cancellation made one day or more before your rental commencement date, no cancellation charges will be held.
- A cancellation made less than one day before your rental commencement date, 100% of the rental charge will be held.
We strongly advise that clients take out the necessary Insurance to cover any costs associated with having to cancel.
- Arrival and Departure Times
Specific arrival and departure times will be arranged upon the booking, which must then be strictly adhered to.
- The earliest check in time is 2.00 pm on the day of arrival.
- The latest check out time is 11:00 am on the day of the departure. The procedure of departure will be confirmed on arrival.
- Right to Decline
Mystic Homes reserves the right to refuse, alter or cancel a booking, even after the receipt of final payment. In addition, the company is relieved of all liability should reserved accommodation not be available due to circumstances beyond our control. In such an instance, alternative arrangements will be made in similar accommodation or a full refund will be offered. However, no refund or liability will apply to a situation where a client is requested to vacate, or leaves of their own accord, prior to the expiration of the booking.
- The rooms and apartments provided by Mystic are for residential purposes only and not to be used for any illegal or immoral purposes.
- Guests are required to behave in responsible manner, respect the apartment, and other occupants within Mystic. Noise should be kept to a minimum between the hours of 10pm and 7am. This also includes causing any kind of nuisance, disruption towards other residents.
- The person who made the booking will be held responsible for the behavior of the guests in his / her party and visitors.
- Mystic reserves the right to terminate this contract if the behavior of the customer is likely to endanger the safety or well being of other guests in the party, himself, or any other occupants within Mystic, prior to or during their stay.
For insurance reasons, the total number of guests staying in each party must not exceed the maximum occupancy capacity as specified on confirmation of booking.
- Loss or Damage
- Guests are required to keep the apartment, the furniture and the fittings in the same conditions as found on arrival.
- A set of keys are provided on arrival. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that they are in possession of these at all the time and that they are returned safely on the day of departure.
- As security against loss and/or damage, we reserve the right to hold a security deposit to the value of USD 150.00 per apartment booked paid on arrival. Where security deposits have been charged they will be returned in cash or via PayPal within 7 days of your departure date.
- Should the issue for loss or damage be implemented we will notify you in writing within 7 days of your departure date confirming the extent of the loss and or damage and the value claimed.
- Any belongings left by guests will be held by Mystic for one month after departure date. It is the guests priority to contact us to arrange collection.
Pets are not allowed on the premises at any time.
We hold a strict no smoking policy; smoking is not permitted in any area within the building of Mystic. If this rule is not adhered to we reserve the right to implement a charge to cover the cost of deep cleaning and out of letting time.
Smoking is permitted on the roof top terrace on the seventh floor where or in the gardens and on the balconies of the apartments.
- Mystic and its employees shall not be liable for any damages, loss or personal injury which may be sustained by a persons or property within the building and or Roof Terrace at any time during the reserved stay.
- While we will endeavour to provide all services, including Internet, Free view television, and so on, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or failure of service as we are dependent on other providers who are outside of our control.
- Bed Linen and Towels
Bed linen and towels are provided in all our apartments. We provide twice a weekly change of fresh bed linen and towels.
- Special Requests
Requests for specific items in your rooms and apartment, cots, camp beds, cooking items etc. must be made at the time of reservation; these are subject to availability and may incur additional costs.
- Late Arrivals
Failure to notify Mystic of a late arrival may result in your reservation being canceled and 100% of the rental charge will be held.
Of all guests a scan of their passport will be made at arrival. This is for security reasons only. Once the guest leaves this data will be deleted unless guest wants us to store it for next visit.No information provided will be made available or distributed to any third party companies or individuals.